Saturday, September 30, 2017

Yesterday During My Hike...


As today is the last day of September, of course this is the last blog entry of this month. Here's what my blog will cover in October: A Part II to my first entry, "Which Hat Looks Better", and an entry about how my husband and I met. Now onto THIS entry.
Now I take hikes almost daily, but something happened during my hike yesterday that I felt I had to blog about. I heard a voice, and I don't mean a voice in my head (I'm used to that). 
While the hike was enjoyable, I'm ready to go home. I start to walk back when I hear something that makes me stop in my tracks. "Soon we will meet once more, Lia." That voice... it couldn't be more familiar. I don't need to ask who this is, and I know I don't need to tell him how much we've missed him—he already knows.
Now I'm sure you're wondering the identity of this voice. I will tell you this much: it was someone I lovesomeone neither I nor my husband (the "we've") have met up with for over a century.
INNER MAGNETS, Volume Two of THE TAMMABUKKU CHRONICLES, is going to be published in November. When it is, I'm pretty sure you guys will know the identity of the voice by the time you finish chapter XV. 
So, that's all for this entry. Next time I see you guys, it will be a new month. So long September, hello Octoberthe beginning of the Hallothanksmas season. 


Capax Infiniti

amazon.com/Serch-Bythol-Tammabukku-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B071F3ZKZR


No comments:

Post a Comment