Friday, October 13, 2017

Which Hat Looks Better Part II

Hello, readers, and happy Friday the 13th! Sorry I haven't written an entry since the last day of September, but I've just had a bit of writer's block. This entry will be kinda short, but I promise my next one will be longer.
Anyway, here's the second part to my first entry "Which Hat Looks Better?" The original entry: (http://liashekinahbailey.blogspot.com/2017/09/which-hat-looks-better.html)

What this entry is about is the inspiration brought on by the encounter my mother and I had with this man. We don't believe he was a spirit. Instead we believe that he was on a vibrational level where not everyone could see him. He wasn't the first encounter of that nature, thoughthere have been a few others, but those are different stories.
That's where the inspiration comes in. It occurred to my mother to use the vibrational level thing for a quartet we're working on. She wasn't even trying to come up with that idea, it just happened. The man will be in the acknowledgements, as the quartet wouldn't have had that plot element if not for our encounter with him.


Capax Infiniti

https://www.amazon.com/Serch-Bythol-Tammabukku-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B071F3ZKZR

No comments:

Post a Comment