Thursday, September 21, 2017

Shoutouts: Twitter and Facebook

Hello! Here is the promised shoutout entry I've been talking about.

Twitter:

This shoutout goes to @adriansalter315! Adrian, we may have only started following each other recently, but I can tell that you're a very nice man, and I definitely want to read your works. 


This shoutout goes to @ninsthewriter! Nina, you're a kind soul, and your books sound very good. I'm glad that we follow each other.


This shoutout goes to @DebLouRose!  I want to thank you for your support of my blog, and I wish you much success.

Facebook:

This shoutout goes to Charlotte Violet! Your comments saying that you love my blog and that I'm incredible meant a lot to me, Charlotte.

This shoutout goes to Amie A. Adams Conant! You're a great friend, Amie, and I deeply appreciate your continued support of me and my works.

This shoutout goes to Anna Dora Claire! We might not always agree on certain things, Anna Dora, but just know that I appreciate all that you're doing.


Capax Infiniti


amazon.com/Serch-Bythol-Tammabukku-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B071F3ZKZR

No comments:

Post a Comment