Friday, September 15, 2017

Parallel Worlds, Parallel Lives




You know those once-in-a-while instances where you're sure you heard someone in particular calling you? I have a theory about what that really is, and why it occurs. You ARE being called, but... not on this plane. You see, I'm a firm believer that the Earthly plane is far from the only dimension. Now back to the theory. What I'm saying is, on another dimension, your name is being called by this particular person, and the reason you hear it here is because there are moments when the two dimensions cross. I may have glimpsed a few of these parallel worlds and lives in my dreams before, but I don't remember enough to give you guys any details. I promise though that if I have any significant dreams of dimensions not of earth, I will not keep them to myself. 





Capax Infiniti  

https://www.amazon.com/Serch-Bythol-Tammabukku-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B071F3ZKZR

No comments:

Post a Comment