Saturday, September 23, 2017

Intermission

"Hello, good people, I am Pete. You may be wondering, 'who the hell are you?', so I will tell you. I was the man from two entries ago--you know, 'you cuckoo bananas blogger'? Today's entry will be about how my boss is the biggest pain in the--"

"Pete!" I interrupt.  "My readers are not here to listen to you complain about your boss."

"Come on, Lia!" Pete protests. "Someone's gotta expose that jerk!"

I sigh. "Pete, expose your boss on your own blog."

"Fine!" growls Pete. Walking away, he mutters, "Stick in the mud."

Sorry about Pete, readers. Anyway, now for news about the next entry. I'm a bit busy and I don't know exactly what the entry will be about yet, so it might take a few days. This entry is an intermission of sorts, which is why I titled it "intermission". I will use this intermission to tell you the kind of entries my blog will include. I don't only write entries about metaphysical subjects; I also write entries about some of my life experiences. For example, my first entry was about a man my mother and I met one afternoon. I would also write an entry about a quirky Thanksgiving. Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. See you guys in the next real entry!


Capax Infiniti

amazon.com/Serch-Bythol-Tammabukku-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B071F3ZKZR

No comments:

Post a Comment