Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Ascension: Are We Ready For It?


This entry is going to be about the subject of ascension, and whether or not we are ready for it. In my opinion, the answer is yes and no. I include myself when I say that many of us old souls who have been in this world many times with many names are ready--we can longer share the Earth with terrorists, racists, pedophiles... There is another reason as well. In this world, everything is about money. People can turn their backs on you because of money, many minds are corrupted because of money... Yes, we need it to survive, but money has destroyed many lives and relationships. No because there are also many of us who are being held back from evolving by a force that does not WANT us to be at the vibrational level needed to ascend to our eternal home--the home from where all our souls originated. I think you know who I'm talking about when I say "force". The name they're known for has became way too overused, so I will call say "The Cabal" when I refer to this force in entries. 
I am interrupted by a man storming my way. "You cuckoo bananas blogger, there is no 'cabal' or 'ascension'--your head has just been in 'The Ascension Mysteries' for too long!"
"I'm just stating my humble opinion, Sir," I reply calmly. "People are free not to believe me. Oh, and by the way, the book you mentioned is one I've YET to read, so my head couldn't have been 'too long' in it."
Embarrassed, the man replies, "My apologies, Lia,", and then walks away.
Anyway, that's all for this entry. Now if you'll excuse me, I must be getting ready for my hike.

Capax Infiniti

amazon.com/Serch-Bythol-Tammabukku-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B071F3ZKZR

No comments:

Post a Comment